This is an overview of some of the essential things that we should value. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of who we are and what we believe.
▪ Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God.
▪ We believe the highest call of all is to be a worshiper of God. All other ministry flows out of our intimate communion with God through the Holy Spirit.
▪ We believe that all believers are called to overcome. Through the work of the cross of Jesus Christ we have access to an overcoming life through the power of the Holy Spirit.
▪ We believe in the 5 Fold Ministry and the priesthood of the believer. God has put gifts in the Body of Christ for mutual edification. The Lord desires His people to be empowered to display the works of Jesus that people may be drawn to Him.
▪ We believe that there are many expressions in the Body of Christ. God has variety. Just as there are many types of trees, not all expressions are the same.
▪ We desire that Jesus’ prayer be fulfilled in John 17, that we would be one as He and the Father are one.
Here are some points regarding how we should live:
1. His Presence, Love and Grace (Acts 4:31, 1 Jn. 2:15, 4:12)
We want to be a people of the manifested presence of God, but also people who love. The spirit of love will be the magnet that draws people. The world will know we are His by our love for one another. We cannot love God and not love our neighbor.
2. Living From the Heart (Eph. 6:6)
With hearts filled with His love we want to live from the renewed heart. People filled to overflowing with His Spirit that flow from heart revelation. We embrace transparency, honesty without the leaven of performance that breeds superficiality.
3. Worship, Thanksgiving, Prayer and His Word
a. Worship (John 4:24)
b. Thanksgiving (Eph. 5:20)
c. Prayer (1 Peter 4:7)
d. Word (1 Jn. 2:5)
These are the staples that feed our spirit, keeping us on the right track. Understanding the power that is innate to these things we will grow being well rooted in His grace and truth.
4. Know and Commune with Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 13:14)
By daily welcoming the Holy Spirit to be with us in our interactions we will learn how to access Him to help us through communion in the inner man. The Holy Spirit is our source of power to live the life we are called to. He is the teacher, helper, counselor and power of God.
5. Community, Covenant, Commitment & Sacrifice
a. Sacrifice (Rom. 12:1, Eph. 5:2)
b. Covenant (Heb. 10:25)
c. Commitment (Acts 2:46)
Community is central to our faith. There are no lone rangers in the Kingdom of God. We need legitimate connection with a family of believers of the same heart and mind that encourage us in our faith to grow in God. Our individual calls are discovered in the corporate call to live in community with one another.
6. Understanding, Wisdom and Revelation (Eph. 1:17)
As disciples of Jesus, we want to walk in His wisdom ways living a life that is filled with the fresh bread of revelation that He gives to each of us personally. God desires the saints to be equipped for the work of the ministry. This is essential so that we all find our place and call in the Kingdom of God.
7. Faithful Stewards (Luke 12:42)
God gives each of us talents, gifts and a stewardship. We are stewards of the heavenly deposit of the Spirit that He has put inside us as well as all that He has created us to be. Through diligence we find ways to use what He has given us being faithful and wise stewards.
8. Embracing Honor (1 Peter 2:17)
In a world that is filled with dishonor, rebellion, back biting, mockery and foolishness, God is looking for a people who will walk in the spirit of honor that is fit for those who dwell in the King’s court. Because all men are created in the image of God, all are deserving of being honored if only for that reason. Learning to see the purpose of God for an individual’s live coupled with the grace of God will help us honor others where they are.
9. Purity and Holiness (1 Peter 1:15)
God is holy. His realm is completely different than this world. He calls us out of the spirit of the world into a place of cleansing and washing being sanctified for His purposes. To be holy is to be set apart for noble use. In God’s view holiness is a beautiful thing, because it is a reflection of His heavenly Kingdom. To be holy is more about the inward person, than the outward look. Although they are somewhat connected.
10. Walking in Authority and Power (Rom. 15:13, 2 Cor. 13:4, Mt. 7:29, Lk. 10:19)
Jesus has given us His authority to bring deliverance to those who are held in bondage to sin and demonic power. Walking in faith, knowing who we are in Christ, is essential to walk in His authority, power and demonstration.
11. Humility: Give all Glory to Jesus (Eph. 3:14-21)
We are to walk in a complete dependency upon the Lord. The more we walk leaning on Him, the greater our humility will be. All that is accomplished through the power of His Spirit, all that we are and accomplish corporately He gets the glory for. As we give Him thanks in all things we are acknowledging Him as the Source.
12. Knowing the Father (Luke 11:2)
God is the Father of us all. Those who have been born into the Kingdom of God recognize God as a loving Father. When we say “Father forgive us”, we are taking on the nature of our Father in heaven. We have many brothers and sisters
in Christ with one Father. God is working with all of us, growing up all of us into the image of His Son. As we love as He loves, we learn His acceptance, patience and grace for every person. Jesus was a father to the disciples. Because of this He was able to build with them, He being the Chief Apostle.