Worship Position | Cincinnati, Ohio
We are looking for a worship leader who is passionate about the Presence of God.
We are a growing church in the Cincinnati, Ohio area looking to find a worship leader to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the presence of God, highly relational, motivated and who seeks to integrate with all aspects of the church.
Some of the responsibilities will include: leading worship for at least two Sunday morning services each month, developing worship team members, having regular practices, scheduling all persons who are involved in the Sunday morning services (video, sound, etc.), selecting worship sets, learning new songs, leading worship for special events.
Those responsibilities will occupy approximately 6-10 hours per week. Occasional opportunities to lead worship at special events and on an itinerant base is possible.
– Must be able to lead worship from either keyboard or acoustic guitar.
– Developing worship team members who will minister on Sunday morning and at occasional special events.
– Able to produce high energy engaging celebratory praise as well as move the congregation into deep soaking, worship, and adoration of Jesus.
– Sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and comfortable flowing prophetically off the set list while still keeping the congregation engaged.
– Partnering with the Holy Spirit to create an atmosphere of God’s Presence.
– Desire to grow in your ability to lead people in worship.
– Manage and organize worship songs for services.
– Able to join worship team practices.
– Be knowledgeable in sound equipment.
– Good with computers and music software.
– Flexible and able to work well with others in a team environment.
– Able to read and create chord charts for worship songs.
– Willing to use your creativity in worship.
– Prepare worship presentations with Planning Center.
– Highly responsive in communications with others on team.
– Skilled with soundboards and other aspects of sound.
– Have a basic understanding of working with presentation software.
*This is a paid position.*
– Part-time | 6-10 Hours/Week
– Minimum of six-month commitment required.
– The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.