Creative & Technical Arts Director
The Creative & Technical Arts Director works alongside the Overflow team to develop and implement technological infrastructures and graphics packages to communicate the Gospel in a digital world.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase the digital footprint of Overflow through graphic design, live streaming, video shoots, social media, and more.
- Oversee the development of visual media (images and videos) to ensure consistency of branding.
- Create visual media for the website, social media print materials, and any other media elements.
- Enhance the live stream experience.
- Collaborate on an internet show from a videography standpoint.
- Personal, growing relationship with the Lord – evidenced by a deep love for Jesus and others.
- Agrees with the our Statement of Faith outlined on our What We Believe page.
- Self-motivated with a team approach.
- Ideal candidate is high tech savvy, able to learn and master new technology quickly and thoroughly.
- Knowledge of audio/video/streaming/lighting signal flows and strong ability to troubleshoot in all
of these environments.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience completing creative projects with excellence and on time.
- Well organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principals.
- This is a part-time, contracted position. (Roughly 10 hours per week.)
- Weekly schedule is somewhat flexible but attendance at Overflow Sunday services is required.
- Pay based on experience.
- Must be located in the greater Oklahoma City area.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Send resume and link to a video you have produced (can be personal, for school, or previous work experience) to email@example.com.