Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager works alongside the Overflow team to develop and implement strategies for communicating the Gospel in a digital world.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create visual media and resources for social media.
- Post resources (sermon recordings, articles, etc.) on social media.
- Promote upcoming events on social media.
- Begin, continue, and facilitate conversations over social media.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information.
- Personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and His people as well as a desire to make disciples.
- Experience completing creative projects with excellence and on time.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, terms and strategies.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and verbal skills.
- Copywriting experience.
- Ability to work with others at various levels internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous assignments and manage projects.
- Self-motivated, ability to anticipate needs and requirements.
Nice to Haves
- Design skills a huge plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Intermediate video creation and editing skills.
- This is a part-time, contracted position. (Roughly 10 hours per week.)
- Weekly schedule is flexible but attendance at Overflow Sunday services is required.
- Pay based on experience.
- Must be located in the greater Oklahoma City area.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Send resume and link to a social media account you have managed (can be personal, for school, or previous work experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org.