One thing that I’ve discovered in my life, and maybe you have too, is that heaven is very much the atmosphere of worship. God is at the center of all the activity going on in heaven. in heaven, everything is “revolving” around Him. We see in the Book of Revelation that “The Throne” is the centerpiece of everything that goes on there. There are seraphim, cheribim, angels, the living creatures and the saints all crying, “Holy! Holy! Holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come.” There is a literal river of worship that flows out from heaven which invites us to join in.
“The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!” Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever…
There are some things that you can count on when you enter into this river of worship:
- You will connect with God in a more tangible way
- You will be refreshed in you spirit, soul and body
- You will become a conduit of His Presence to others
Worship is the most intimate way that we can connect with God because the focus is completely on Him. When we worship “in spirit and in truth” we are coming with a whole-hearted devotion that penetrates the heart of God, evoking a response. I cease to be amazed at how God responds to our worship. Many times when I engage in worship I can feel the “weight of His Presence” upon my physical body in such a way that I get “weak”. At that point I just want to lay down on the floor and soak in all I can. I will say that this does not happen often, if at all, in loud praise and worship – but more typically in the intimate soaking worship.
If you have not experienced this don’t feel alienated, but rather take some time to enter in to a more intimate time of worship with God. His “kabod” or glory comes and fills you?in these times.
How do I more easily enter in to God’s Presence?
- Remove all distractions and focus solely on the Lord.
- Try to slow down and rest in your times of worship.
(turn off the “work button” of your mind)
- Try singing with some more restful worship music
- Over 1 Hour of non-stop backdrop?music (without breaks) for prayer and worship
- Use to Create Atmosphere for God?s Presence at Home or on the Road
- Find Refreshing, Rest and Peace to Quiet the Noise of the Soul
- Learn Sensitivity?to the Presence of God by Association of Sound and Prayer
- Flowing Anointed Melodies
- Spontaneous Orchestrations
- Holy Spirit Inspired