We are so honored to have you as part of the Overflow Prayer Team!
God dreams must be birthed in prayer and intercession. Thanks for helping to bring this baby of faith into fruition and formation.
Your focused prayers on a daily basis will help us see God move beyond anything possible in the natural – so He gets all the glory!
Below is our suggested weekly prayer guide.
Monday: Oneness with God
- To abide in Christ, to know oneness with Him through the Holy Spirit (John 5:15);
- Have a deep love for God, the Word, and the lost (Mark 12:30);
- Spiritual hunger and personal renewal during the busyness of ministry (Mark 1:35);
- The power and gifts of the Holy Spirit to be manifested and to flow freely (1 Corinthians 4:20);
- Pray to continually be filled and saturated with God’s tangible glory (2 Corinthians 4:6).
- Exhibit Biblical love starting at home with patience, honor, trust, hope and perseverance (1 Corinthians 13:4-8);
- Peace would rest on the Belt family home and all team family homes because Jesus is kept the focus (Colossians 3:15);
- A unified commitment among the Belt family and all team family members so that the enemy would have no in-roads into the home (Psalm 133:1).
- That John, Brandi, team and their families will be protected from all evil (Luke 22:40);
- Personal holiness, integrity, and protection from every strategy of the enemy (2 Corinthians 10:3-6);
- Eyes to see and ears to hear clearly what God is saying with no confusion from the enemy (Matthew 13:16);
- Angels to surround each person and everything we put our hand to being covered under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 34:7).
Thursday: Favor with others
- Opportunities to proclaim the gospel clearly both in personal evangelism and in preaching (Colossians 4:3);
- Greater boldness to speak truth, no matter the consequences or reactions (Ephesians 6:18-20);
- Open doors with a facility to meet all of our needs (Psalm 5:12);
- Divine relationship to be established and maintained with global and local ministry leaders (1 Corinthians 1:10).
- We would be a ministry known for generosity (2 Corinthians 9:11);
- All financial needs would be met early (Philippians 4:19);
- Integrity and purity of Kingdom finances (1 Timothy 6:10);
- Every financial seed would multiply a thousand times back to the giver and in our accounts (Deuteronomy 1:11).
Saturday: Overflow Team
- Right people would join the Overflow Team (2 Corinthians 6:14);
- All the gifts needed to grow a healthy ministry would be evident (1 Corinthians 12:4-11);
- Unity within the Overflow Team (John 17:20-23);
- Strong, clear, servant leadership for John and Brandi as they disciple and train the Overflow Team (John 13:3-5);
- Supernatural growth into maturity for everyone on the team (Ephesians 4:14-15).
Sunday: Increased Vision
- The specific events, regions, mercy works, and projects we need to focus on (Jeremiah 29:11);
- Clarity in hearing the voice of God for important decisions (Luke 11:28);
- Purity of motives for everything we set out to do (Matthew 5:8);
- Specific strategies to reach the people in our neighborhood, city, nation, and the world with God’s love (Isaiah 30:21).